TOGETHER, WE WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE: THE GIVE WILL INITIATIVE
Established by CEO & Founder Will Adler, the Give Will initiative is a get-and-give program. For each item purchased in the Give Will collection, we will donate one bag to a child in need. Our goal is ambitious, but within reach with your help: We want to donate 500,000 bags to underfunded schools across America. Each bag will be ﬁlled the everyday school essentials that they need as well as space for something more: their dreams. Children are encouraged to write their goals directly onto the bag and then carry that inspiration with them every day.
To date, Give Will has inspired more than 8,500 children across the country.
Schools we’ve helped:
- Westminster Elementary: Venice, CA — 350 Backpacks
- 1st Street Elementary School: Los Angeles, CA — 160 Backpacks
- Schoolhouse Supplies: Portland, OR — 4,500 backpacks
- Fairfield Elementary Schools: Eugene, OR — 350 Backpacks
- Cornerstone Schools Association: Detroit, MI — 2,847 Backpacks
- Vernor Elementary School: Detroit, MI — 300 Backpacks
WILL YOU HELP?
Here are a few ways to help us reach our goal of donating 500,000 backpacks:
- MAKE A PURCHASE: You get, we give. For each item purchased in the Give Will collection, we will donate one bag to a child in need.
- NOMINATE A SCHOOL: Nominate a school by filling out the form below, or by calling 541.434.6659 x3393 or emailing [email protected]
- BE ONE OF OUR DISTRIBUTION VOLUNTEERS: Be there in person to see what happens when you hand a bag filled with inspiration to a deserving child.
- DONATE SCHOOL SUPPLIES: Help us fill the bags with important supplies and essentials.
- ATTEND AN ASSEMBLY: Help us plan these life-changing events, held in August, September and December.
HOW IS GIVE WILL DIFFERENT FROM OTHER CHARITABLE INITIATIVES?
Unlike programs that aid those in need overseas, Give Will focuses on providing outreach to communities within the United States, allowing us to extend a hand to our neighbors nationwide.
As a native of Detroit, Michigan, Will Adler recognizes the importance of education as a foundation for success. Today, budgets get smaller and need gets greater—and Will saw an opportunity for our brand to be of service. He believes that by inspiring students to dream—and dream big—we are making an investment in our future.