We take pride in the enduring quality of our handcrafted products,
which is why we offer our customers a lifetime guarantee.
“It’s a long-forgotten way of doing business, but one that holds true to who we are as a company. We believe so much in what we do that we make a promise to our consumers. We give them our word, because we believe in the quality of what we provide.” – Will Adler
When you walk into a Will Leather Goods store, the aroma of leather and oil immediately triggers your sense memory: You remember a polished saddle from your childhood; your mother’s well-worn clutch; your grandfather’s leather-bound bible; an old fashioned briefcase fastened with shiny brass rivets. You feel the leather—it is polished or it is raw, it is smooth or it is pebbled, it is supple and it is strong. Your fingers trace over an embossed corner of a wallet as you open the billfold and imagine a photo of your children peeking through the transparent panel.
This is a sensory experience, and your Will Leather Goods piece is an emotional—and practical—investment.
Your piece will be well loved, and, what’s more, it will last. It is made by the most knowledgeable craftsmen who are the best at what they do, using the highest quality materials. Every detail of its design has been considered. Every button assessed, every stitch thought through, every fabric tested and tried. Your Will Leather Goods item is built to serve you, for good.
We know this. We promise it. And, in the event that something does go wrong, we honor it: We will replace your piece without question, guaranteed.
It’s an old-school way of doing business that’s based in trust, values, mutual respect, and quality. And we’re proud to practice it.
Taking care of your product needs in our Eugene, Oregon Workshop. We believe in a Lifetime Guarantee. A Different Way of Doing Business
Contact us here!
Complete Guarantee Details
Our lifetime guarantee is a warranty against defects in materials (leather and hardware such as snaps, zippers, buckles, rivets, etc.) and workmanship. Our leather, as with all natural materials, will occasionally have unique characteristics such as: small scars, creases and variations in the color and are not considered defects. Validated warranty repairs are repaired or replaced at no charge.
Our warranty does not insure that the product will perform for the lifetime of the buyer, but for the lifetime of the product and does not cover wear and tear, misuse or accidental damage. Lifetime can be defined as the length of time that a product, through normal/expected use, can be expected to function as intended. If one of these non-warranty scenarios occurs, please Contact Us to receive a quote for non-warranty repairs.
Warranty Exclusions and Limitations
- All Warranty Repair requests must be processed and validated by our Warranty Team.
- Every request is reviewed and assessed on a case-by case basis.
- Proof of purchase is required for warranty validation and service.
- Product registration is no longer required in order to receive services.
- Any fees associated with a warranty claim will be provided to the customer for approval before work is done.
- We will provide return shipping for validated warranty claims items that have a manufacture defect or flaw.
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs to return product for non-warranty repairs.
- Will Leather Goods is not responsible for missing packages or COD.
- When shipping, please use a trackable carrier and request an insurance policy equal to the value of your return.
- Delivery will be refused on packages received without a Work Order.
- Please note that we maintain the right to return dirty or soiled items that may cause a health or safety risk to our team or equipment.
- We reserve the right to send “Do-it-Yourself” repair kits for certain repairs or manufacture defects. These kits will be sent with complete repair parts and instructions.
- All Warranty repairs must be completed by an authorized service provider.
- Using an unauthorized service provider voids the Lifetime Guarantee.
- If your merchandise is unable to be repaired, replacement merchandise will be given in exchange at equal or lesser value of original items.
- Warranties are non-transferable.
Any warranty claims associated with the below list are not considered manufacture defects and are not covered within our Lifetime Guarantee policy. At the discretion of Will Leather Goods, a fee may be incurred to the user to repair.
- User wear and tear from normal use such as:
- Worn edges or corners from daily use
- Natural fading and softening of materials
- Stains, spots and spills
- Stretching from wear/use
- Damage to finishes or seams from friction/rubbing
- Improper conditioning and cleaning
- Linings that are ripped, stained or worn from normal use.
- Misuse, neglect, abuse or accidental damage such as:
- Rips or scratches
- Gashes and tears
- Harsh chemicals or cleaners
- Animal, fire or weather (lightning, tornado, flood, etc.) damage
- Airline or third-party damage or mishandling
- Third party alterations
- Theft, loss or intentional damage.
Any warranty claims associated with the below list of merchandise categories do not fall within our Lifetime Guarantee policy. At the discretion of Will Leather Goods, a fee may be incurred to the user to repair.
1 Year Limited Warranty Exemptions
- Shoes, hats, furniture, watches, jewelry, clothing and home goods.
- The “Found” collection of merchandise. This is due to the vintage nature of the materials used in the construction of these pieces.
- Promotional, sample or assorted sale merchandise.
- Retail props, fixtures and décor. This merchandise is sold “As-Is.”
- Merchandise purchased through discount retailers or manufacturer outlets.
- Merchandise not manufactured by Will Leather Goods.
The following have a limited 1 year warranty that is valid from the date of purchase. At the discretion of Will Leather Goods, a fee may be incurred to the user to repair the merchandise if the warranty claims does not fall within the 1 year timeframe.
Product Care Information
- Fabric and Linings
- Velcro or Elastic
- Nylon zippers
We highly recommend using leather care treatment to maintain and preserve your leather products: Product Care
Our wax coated canvas is coated with paraffin which makes this water-resistant, but not waterproof. If your canvas product gets wet, we recommend you let it air dry thoroughly in a warm dry place. If at any time your canvas has scratches or marks, these can typically be reduced by using a hair dryer on medium heat to help the wax soften and absorb back into the canvas.
By purchasing products from Will Leather Goods you agree to the terms in our Lifetime Warranty. Will Leather Goods reserves to right to alter, edit or cancel our Lifetime Warranty without notice.
Contact us for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org