We pride ourselves in making products of the highest quality materials with attention to detail. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, Will Leather Goods will gladly accept returns on full price product for refund, exchange or store credit within 30 days of purchase. All merchandise returned must be unworn, in original condition, tags intact and in original packaging with the purchase receipt. Sale merchandise is eligible for exchange or store credit only, unless marked FINAL SALE.
To initiate a Return or Exchange, please contact us here: Customer Care Contact Page
For all Returns and Exchanges please note the following guidelines:
- Will Leather Goods is not responsible for any missing packages or COD
- If you sign up for our Email Blast at the bottom of our homepage, you will automatically receive FREE RETURNS! (Excludes FINAL SALE items and International customers)
- We reserve the right to refuse delivery of packages received without a Return Authorization
- All return and exchange requests must be received within 30 days of purchase either online or from our Will Leather Goods retail locations.
- Proof of purchase may be required to validate a return or exchange
- If you purchased an item from our sale page, these items are eligible for exchange or store credit only, unless marked FINAL SALE online.
- All returned merchandise must be in new, unworn, and original condition
- Monogrammed merchandise is not eligible for a refund or exchange. All sales are final.
- Please note that we maintain the right to return dirty or soiled items that may cause a health or safety risk to our team
- Sample or assorted sale merchandise purchases will not be eligible for refund or exchange. All SALES are final.
Once your return is received, please allow 3-5 business days for processing. Refunds may only be applied to original payment method.
If you purchased Will Leather Goods merchandise from one of our Valued Retailers, please contact them directly to facilitate a return or exchange.
Exchanges within our LIFETIME GUARANTEE
We replace or repair leather product if they are defective or damaged- we will gladly exchange for a new Will Leather Goods item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have your receipt?
Please include it in your email request for return or bring it with you to any of our stores. This way we can reimburse your original purchase price to either your original method of payment or as a merchandise credit, or use it to help exchange your item.
Please let us know as much information as you can about your purchase so that we can locate a record of it. If we can't, we'll reimburse you with a Will Leather Goods gift card for the current selling price of the item or replace your item. To help ensure fairness to all customers, we do require a receipt in certain situations. Please see our Special Conditions for details
To help protect our customers and make sure every return or exchange is dealt with fairly, we may either require a receipt or decline a return or exchange in certain situations, including:
- Items that were not purchased directly from Will Leather Goods (such as items purchased at thrift stores, online sellers or garage sales)
- Items with a missing label or an item that has been defaced
- On rare occasions, based on the nature of prior transactions
- Without a receipt and a valid ID in our stores
- Items that have been soiled or contaminated, until they have been cleaned
- Items lost or damaged due to fire, flood or natural disaster
- Returns on ammunition either in our stores or through the mail